ICON International Coalition Of Networkers

May SUCCESS be the beacon guiding us across the global networking seas.~Junior Sanchez {LION}

Forums

Forum Home > The Network Exchange > "The Decade of Big Things 2011 - 2021"

Jaxi West

Every day we all do what we can to advance ourselves, our lives, our careers or businesses. And as we all know, it really is the little things quite often that add up to BIG results. So never stop doing this!

Now, there is nothing wrong with this, but small steps and little things was yesterdecade (last decade & previous decades)

So this decade, I’d like us to all challenge ourselves for more – to reach Exceptional results each year, if we can.

So for every one of these next 10 years, I ask you all to strive to do Big Things always!!

Get wildly creative! Be Bold! Be Outrageous! Shake Things Up!™ Think Big!

My theory is: it will be all these BIG things we do annually, that will add up to Outrageously Tremendous Results!

Wow! What a Decade we can all make this!

You could make these the Best 10 years of your entire life (so far)

I am talking Unsurpassed results! Don’t let anyone or anything stop you!

Tap into this ICON network for support, motivation, ideas, help, etc. Let's keep the exchange going here.

Just keep moving forward each day with BIG leaps!

Think about it: If we all achieve this, we will begin a remarkable evolution! It will breed a new species, so to speak:) A new proud, confident, unstoppable and giving person, a maxed out potential in all realms – individual or business, a new mindset, a new passion, a new drive, a new higher level of care, a new dialogue…a new Big every day standard.

We will create such a significant, massive, positive, sustainable shift in this world, no one will recognize it! But we will be very comfortable in it!:)

Whose in?  :0

Share comments, thoughts, what you are striving towards, what you have accomplished already, etc. 

Jaxi :)

--

Jaxi West
i Spy Ideas™
http://ispyideas.com

March 3, 2011 at 6:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

ICON Application

ICON Group

ICON Exchange